Monday, July 27, 2009

Haring Reunion

This weekend we traveled to the Minneapolis suburbs to attend a family reunion for my Mom's side of the family. All of my aunts and uncles and their kids were in attendance...it's been about 3 years since we were all in the same place at the same time. In addition to the imediate family, many of my mom's cousins and my great uncle Les came for the weekend. It was a great chance to see everyone and play some board games ;).

Things I learned this weekend:
*If Grandpa Dick were still alive, he would have turned 100 this June
*Uncle Les is 89 and still plays golf 5 days a week
*Bananagrams was a hit with my family...both young and old(ish)
*Hopkins, MN has some nice antique stores
*I don't know how to spell referee (is that right? I'm not sure.)
*There must be some trick to Pandemic that we don't know about...because we've failed to cure the world of Swine Flu all three times I've played it

Pictures from the weekend:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahjanesetnes/sets/72157621859980444/

No comments: