Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Welcome Spring!

I think we should just forget about how there was a giant snowstorm between when I wrote last and now....but I suppose if you want to see my pictures of our 14+ inch snowfall in February, click here.


We had a nice spring break in March. The weather was gorgeous the week before break, and still pretty nice for most of spring break. We went out to Jester park and hiked on some muddy trails one day.


And another day we went downtown and visited the botanical center and the asian gardens


On the warmest day of break, we took a walk around Terra Park to see the changes being made there and then spent a good chunk of the afternoon hanging out in the backyard.  We couldn't have asked for a better staycation.


Much of April has been spent grading papers and getting ready for the end of the semester, but in the meantime, the yard exploded with early spring flowers. Now I'm grading portfolios and waiting for the next batch of flowers to bloom. I hope you're all having a great spring! I can't wait for more warm weather adventures!


All of the links in this post take you to my photo pages on flickr.

No comments: