Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Breakfasts....

Today I was thinking about what I used to eat for breakfast in college: a large soda that was a mixture of Hi-C fruit punch and Mellow Yellow (my wake-up juice of choice) and a large chocolate-chocolate chip muffin. If I didn't eat at the cafe I would have a Pepsi and a raw brown sugar and cinnamon pop tart...and a multivitamin...cuz that makes all the difference.

Thinking about this has helped me relate more to my students. :)

What do you remember eating for breakfast in college?

2 comments:

Christy said...

Coffee... lots of coffee.. and sometimes Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the caf! Oh, sometimes I'd do strawberry yogurt and waffles... the caf was amazing!

Btw, love the new blogspot. YAY for blogspot! :D

patresa hartman said...

oh that makes me laugh and laugh that you took a multivitamin with your pop and chocolate chip muffin! :)

coffee and cereal for me. actually, it was sort of exciting, because i got to buy whatever cereal i wanted. i grew up with generic cornflakes, so when it was time to live on my own, i REBELLED. i bought golden grahams.