Wednesday, November 5, 2008

13 things that make me happy

1. Trees. I freaking love trees.
2. 70 degree days.
3. New CDs.
4. Voting for a presidential candidate that I actually liked instead of voting for the lesser of two evils.
5. Polka-dotted sneakers.
6. Playing board games with my friends and family.
7. Ice for my drinks. :)
8. Good chocolate.
9. Reynolds Non-Stick Foil (this has made it on to other lists of mine also, it’s the best stuff ever, really, and I’m not even getting money from them to say so).
10. Christmas Music. I know it’s still early, but I love Christmas music….on the day after Halloween I ripped my entire collection on to my computer…anyone up for an a capella Christmas mix? How about a cd of nothing but different versions of White Christmas…..I could soooo hook you up.
11. Stewart’s Orange ‘n Cream Soda.
12. Half-priced seasonal merchandise. There is nothing I like better than scrounging the seasonal sections when they go on clearance.
13. New episodes of my favorite tv shows (Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, House, and Bones).

4 comments:

Christy said...

I love lists... this is a sweet one! I couldn't agree more about trees and Christmas music!!

patresa hartman said...

trees are awesome!
and pro-ness (re: president elects) instead of just not-anti-ness. (this statement makes perfect sense in my head).
and i like christmas music in moderation and with proper lighting. and the #13. and this post is a kickass vote for positivity. amen, sister.

patresa hartman said...

oh, and your orange & cream soda mention makes me CRAVE a grape soda.

when is the last time i had a grape soda? i frickin LOVE grape soda.

Sarah said...

I <3 Big Bang Theory...and Chuck...sucks that they are on at the same time - thank goodness for being able to view them online if need be :)