Tuesday, February 24, 2009

...time has gotten away from me

I'm starting to pull back on the reigns a bit. The last few weeks have been a blur.

Valentine's was a nice lazy weekend. I got my Dove truffles (which are divine really). I got some purple ear buds for my mp3 player and Rob bought me purple meeples (and he got me roses too :). We went out for lunch at our favorite asian restaurant. It was nice to avoid the crowd and to be able to just enjoy each other's company.

Midterm grades (which are done very early at DMACC) were completed and sent out. I have gotten through both classes' first essays, and I'm dreading the second set that will start coming in tomorrow. I have made it through 3 of the 4 Composition Portfolio reading and training Saturdays...this Saturday will be the last.

Other than that...not much to report. We picked up a recumbent exercise bike. Rob had been wanting one for a while, so we used some of his annual bonus to buy an inexpensive one. Oh, and I got my purple converse sneakers that I've been wanting for forever. :)

Back to school work...hope you are all well!

No comments: