Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend in the Twin Cities

This weekeend Rob and I trekked up to Bloomington to spend the weekend at Kris and Marie's house. Marie planned a weekend get-together with a couple of our friends from college. The two ravishing beauties in this first picture are Claire (2 mo) and Shannon (28 y :). The girls went out shopping on Saturday (we had planned on going to a spring art and music festival--but it was unseasonably cold, so we went to Ikea instead). Before we headed out, Amy braided all of our hair in true girls' day fashion.

On Saturday evening, Rob and I played board games with Kris and Marie. We played Pandemic for the first time and failed to cure the world of viruses--but it was a fun game.

On Sunday we went to the Original Pancake House in Eden Prairie (which I highly recommend--it's next to the Eden Prarie Center Mall if you're in the area). And then spent a little time we visited with Grandma before we headed back home. It was great to see everyone!

This week I'm preparing for my Mom and Sister to come visit. It's more excitement than I've had in ages :).

No comments: