Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blah

I'm starting to get back into the swing of things with school....which is nice. So far things are rolling along as anticipated--which means that my attendance for my Comp I class is already lousy. It confuses me why so many of my students think it's ok to have missed 2 or 3 of the 6 class meetings that we've had so far... Other than that though, things are going well. I've been participating in the reader training for the course assessments. Which means that I get to go in to work on 4 Saturday mornings and read student letters. Exciting stuff I tell ya! :) But hey...I get paid extra, which is always good.

I've been really feeling the winter blahs lately...the weather here has been merely annoying, not bad...but that coupled with the short days and this weird stomach bug that keeps coming back...and I just want it to be springtime....

An update on the BBQ fundraiser: Rob's group raised almost $250! We did end up having to throw away some BBQ....which was painful, but at least everyone had enough and it didn't stain my tupperware orange :).

No comments: